Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Kofi by Kofi

Check out another fictional account of Kofi by Kofi via his blog "Thy Pen Bleeds"

Years as an undergrad at Harvard taught thee not to fear thee however a curse was bestowed on thee as I buried thy head through the great wall of knowledge, speaking verbally and rephrasing my sentences to suit professors of reasonable doubt. Then came graduation, took off with a summa cum laude, spent the summer analyzing numbers and playing chess in the South of France with old folks that enhanced thee with more knowledge…Before I could get back to the States I had a call from thy mother, she whispered through thy ears, son Harvard wants you back but this time as a grad student and I’m like “What the fuck”, I just got out of college, hasn’t even been 6 months yet if you counting from May to August within the same year. Jet packed my way through to another life line, grad school is what I’m speaking and reality says I’m the youngest grad student walking around on campus and I “ain’teven done yet. ….

TO BE CONTINUED… PART 2  COMING UP… Still metaphorically speaking?



No comments:

Post a Comment