Monday, April 7, 2014

Personal Encounter

Email from relative of somone Kofi is currently scamming.

Thanks for your email.  He also has blocked all of us, her immediate family.  Reading your story gave me chills because everything you are saying is happening to my daughter. We met him in the beginning of December 2013, but I think my daughter met him sometime in October. When my daughter told us she was dating this guy and he was an Oppenheimer I googled him (like anyone would right)? And nothing came up, no pictures, there was nothing that confirmed who he was...and my daughter said his family was very private.  So we just took his word for it. When we first met Kofi, he seemed like a very nice guy...very quiet.  They (my daughter and Kofi) would come to my house almost every day.  We would talk, play cards, drink wine...he would talk to us about Twitter and how his family is a big shareholder.  Basically he said that his family would make all the decisions. Everything was going fine and we thought he was the real deal until your blog came up.  Once I saw the blog, I contacted my daughter and she didn't believe it, (this is when everything started to get weird and my daughter started to defend his every word.) We as her family wanted proof that he was Kofi Annan Oppenheimer and she would say he doesn't need to show us anything becoming really nasty and ugly towards us her family all of a sudden.   When we approached Kofi about the blog, he said that his family put the blog up to make my daughter break up with him because supposedly (his family) thought my daughter was interested in him solely for his money.  He also has offered my other daughter interviews at Twitter which never happened and there were three interviews supposedly scheduled.  Me and my wife were told several times we were going to meet his mom or his parents and when that day would come, something always came up and Kofi would cancel the meeting. Prior to finding out all this stuff about him, my family was planing a trip to Cabo for my cousin's wedding and after Kofi learned this he offered to fly us there on his private plane and pay for our stay.  He said he really wanted to do this for us that it wasn't a big deal and not to worry about it. After all of the inconsistencies, I had to cancel it because we were going to look like fools at the airport. The trip is supposedly still on according to my daughter and she and Kofi are set to leave this Thursday and has convince my sister in law to fly with them and stay with them. I know it's not going to happen and if they do go i feel like its going to be fishy and my sister in law is probably going to have to pay for everything or something like that.  My daughter is totally being brain-washed by him and we have told her many times he's a fraud and scam artist.  We've pleaded with her to come back home, but she's adamant that he is who he says he is.  If you could please tell us what we can do so that my daughter can get out of this horrible situation, since it's happened to you, we would greatly appreciate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment