Friday, April 25, 2014

Update: Help Idenitfying

I believe this man (pictured)  goes by the name of "Beaver" according to the e-mail I recently received posted below.  I am sure Kofi tricked him into lying on his behalf to confirm the Oppenheimer story.

"The picture of the guy in the suit is blurry.  Your post says he says he is his dad/bodyguard?   I think I have seen him before.  I met Kofi once through a friend of a friend and this guy was supposedly upset with Kofi because he was doing things that his father did not want him to do.  Like he was disappointing his family or something.  They were arguing and the guy said he was not going to take that from him and that his father will be very upset when he takes him (Kofi) back to his dad.  I just thought it was some rich kid acting up/running away from his responsibilities kind of a thing.  I believe his name was Bear or Beaver or some kind of B animal I think.  With a strange name like that it is probably made up just like this guy's life.  My friend thought he was odd and Kofi did not get far with them because his stories were way too crazy that none of it made any sense.  Just thought it was one of those crazy LA stories so we did not think much of it until my friend asked me to look at this site.  This guy is CRAZY.  I do not know if this is any help since my encounter was short and the name given was probably some made up name anyways."


No comments:

Post a Comment