Sunday, March 30, 2014

Update: Picture

"I wanted to write that I'm very sorry you were hurt by this person and he did so much damage. I think my friend has already let you know since he posted your blog to his fb, but the people in that picture are my best friends. They are all the wiser thank goodness and he didn't get any cash out of the two on the left. Sad he lied about them. The only one he really knew was my friend on the far right. I think my other friends met him once or twice. I knew he was sketch. Nothing he would promise ever came to fruition. Crazy thing is how often sociopaths like this have come in and out of their lives. He clearly is a sociopath. I think trusting, kind and empathetic people are not immune but magnets. Only thing we can do is pay attention to whether their words and actions match and no third chances.  Thank you for warning others. It may be worth itvto put some information on sociopathy on your website. There are very common characteristics and behaviors of them."

No comments:

Post a Comment